AWEA Quarterly Member Briefing - January 2017
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
As an exclusive resource, AWEA Quarterly Member Briefings play a vital role in communicating to members the state of the industry and what AWEA is doing to move it forward. They are a valuable benefit to membership and provide you, as a member, the chance to hear directly from those working on your behalf.
During the January Member Briefing, AWEA members will …
- Review the U.S. Wind Industry Fourth Quarter 2016 Market Report
- Preview AWEA's latest analysis - Evolution of the Corporate Wind PPA: Market Insights
- Learn about the new Utility IRP Database
- Get an update on the new AWEA bylaws
- Hear about the board slate and the member elections process
- Gain a fresh federal legislative outlook
- Hear updates on Wind Power on Capitol Hill
- Review federal regulatory developments
- Reflect on improving community engagement and public support
- Review recent membership updates
- and more!
As always, we’ll also be prepared to answer your questions!
- Hannah Hunt, Senior Analyst, Industry Data & Analysis
- John Hensley, Manager, Industry Data & Analysis
- Pam Poisson, CFO and Senior Vice President, Operations
- Aaron Severn, Senior Director, Federal Legislative Affairs
- Gene Grace, Senior Counsel, Government & Public Affairs
- Peter Kelley, Vice President, Public Affairs
- Jana Adams, Senior Vice President, Member Value & Experience
Topics and speakers subject to change