This report includes:
- Market rankings of developers, turbine manufacturers, and electric utilities.
- Wind industry activity and statistics at the national, regional, state and Congressional district level.
- Characteristics of U.S. wind projects in size, ownership and power offtake.
- Trends in wind turbines across rated capacity, rotor diameter, and hub height.
- Use of debt and tax equity in wind energy project financing.
- Wind industry impacts on employment, emissions and water consumption.
- Status of transmission activity, as well as offshore and distributed wind sectors.
AWEA Member Benefit:
The U.S. Wind Industry Annual Market Report is available free of charge to AWEA members.